Platinum Debit Card
Lead a sophisticated lifestyle
Card issued instantly in bank branches and offices
Cash withdrawal from local and international ATMs
Local and international instore and online purchases
Frequently Asked Questions FAQs
A Paltinum Debit Card is issued instantly after opening a Current Account at Bank of Palestine.
|Monthly Transaction Ceiling||Daily Transaction Ceiling|
Purchases made through
Head to the commercial store that carries the Visa sign and buy whatever you need. Tell the cashier that you are paying by Visa and enter the security code you use for the ATM. After the payment is made, the amount will be deducted from your current account.
- Visit the online site.
- After completing your purchase, choose a payment method.
- Enter the card data, including the card number, expiration date and the CVC number printed on the back of your card, consisting of three digits (CVC2 or CVV2).
- If the site supports 3D Secure, you need to make a one-time registration on https://bop.ps/ar/retail/cards/3d-secure
- Enter the data based on the information requested.
- Enter a personal message that will appear during every transaction to verify your data.
- After completing the 3D Secure registration, the bank will send an SMS to the mobile number that you provided, containing a one-time-use security code for the purchase.
- Enter the security code.