Visa Platinum Debit Card
Access your bank account securely with Visa Platinum to make purchases, pay bills or get cash, anywhere in the world. With Visa Debit, you stay in control, because what you spend is deducted directly from your bank account. What’s more, Visa Debit is accepted everywhere Visa is – online, overseas, at ATMs and in-store.
It’s easier to use than cash and checks
- Convenience – Save on trips to the ATM and leave your checkbook at home. Access your funds 24/7 and make purchases at millions of locations worldwide, online purchases, easy cash withdrawal locally and internationally, cash deposits across Bank of Palestine ATMs and paying directly from your account. The choice is yours.
- Better money management — Your Visa Debit transactions are automatically deducted from your bank account, so you can access your up-to-date balance on your Bank of Palestine Online or Mobile Banking. Your bank statement provides full details of your purchases, including merchant name, location, date and amount. Link your card to any currency (USD, JOD or ILS)
- Better security – Visa monitors your account 24 hours a day to help prevent, detect and resolve fraud on your Visa Debit card. 3D Secure provides greater protection when you use your card online. Verified by Visa provides extra peace of mind for online shoppers. It is a password-protected authentication system designed to confirm the identity of the cardholder when a Visa card is used online.
Using your Visa Platinum card is fast and easy.
- Access your funds 24/7 and make purchases at millions of worldwide locations connected to Visa , online or any ATM locally or internationally
- Enjoy the convenience of carrying less cash during traveling.
- Apply for multiple cards linked to your account
How to shop using your card at stores
How to shop online
- Visit a website that accepts online payments
- Insert card details as required
- If the website supprts 3D Secure, you have to register for the first time only
- After registering with 3D Secure for the first time, the bank will send an SMS message containing a one time password.
Card transaction limits