Commercial Loans (Accrual-Interest)
This type of loans is offered to merchants with the view of facilitating their commercial activities. It is a short-term loan aimed to facilitate and speed up projects and its interest is deducted in advance.
The program targets customers from the following sectors:
Features of the Service
- Overdraft depending ion the need of customers.
- Temporary facilities to meet the needs of customers in urgent situations up to a maximum of 6 months.
- Merchants can be offered maturity interest loan at LIBOR price + special interest
- Not listed on the list of customers with limited disposal authority or the black list.
- Non-existence of unpaid matured balances at Bank of Palestine or any other banks.
- Account activity proportionate to the required amount of facilities.
- Spending the loan on the purpose for which it was granted.
- Ability of customer to repay facilities on due time.
- Guarantees such as cash insurance and mortgages such as real estate, gold, cars and others can be accepted.