Control and check your accounts from anywhere, at any time, free of charge.
Through internet banking, clients are able to control their money and conduct transactions on their accounts around the clock without being restricted to official working hours.
The advantages of Online Banking
- Service is available 24 hours, and can be used any time and from anywhere.
- Service is available in Arabic and English.
- Service is free of charge.
- Allows clients to access their accounts and be aware of their financial position.
- Allows clients to obtain foreign currency exchange rates.
- A fast and convenient service to perform banking transactions.
- Enables clients to request cheque books and inquire about the status of cheques deposited at the bank.
- Enables clients to transfer funds between accounts at the bank.
- Enables clients to conduct financial transfers for clients other than Bank of Palestine, whether they are clients of local or international banks.
- Enables clients to recharge their Cash Cards.
- Enables clients to pay their bills and recharge their mobile phones.
- Enables clients to pay university tuition, settle bills, recharge their mobile phones and pay the loan installments of microfinance organizations.
- Enables clients to settle credit cards or recharge their Debit Cards.
- Enables clients to directly and easily change the main currency of the Debit Card. This service is especially beneficial when used at POS's or when traveling abroad.
- Enables clients to Pay to a Friend who has an account at Bank of Palestine account, up to 800 ILS per day.
- Provides clients an additional password to use when they transfer funds from their accounts, to ensure safety and security.
Steps for using Internet Banking
- Access the bank account site at www.bankofpalestine.com or www.bop.ps.
- Click on the "Internet Banking" icon located on the left side of the page.
- Security and protection instructions will appear, and approval (both in Arabic and English) is requested to general terms and conditions for using the service. Read the terms and conditions and click "next" to be able to use the service.
- Enter the username.
- Enter the password.
- The system will ask new users or some clients (whose password has expired) to change their password immediately after registration for entry. Clients need to enter their old password in the first field and the new password in the second and third fields. The new password has to consist of eight characters that include numbers, letters in caps lock or small case, and special symbols such as "#".