Through the automated payment service subscribers can pay their phone, electric and internet bills. Payments are automatically deducted from the current account of customers at the beginning of each month when the salaries have been transferred to the bank or from the personal account of customers.
Features of the Service
- Reduce burden of payment of bills proceedings.
- Payments can be made any time as long as customers have adequate balance during the payment cycle of bills.
- No interest rates on the service.
Companies Contracted with Bank of Palestine for Automated Payment of Customers’ Bills
- Palestine’s Cellular Communications Co. Ltd.- JAWWAL
- Al-Wataniya Mobile
- Palestine Telecommunications Company
- Jerusalem Electricity Company
- Hebron Electricity Company
- Gaza Electricity Distribution Corporation (GEDCo.)
- Hadara Internet Services
- MADA internet Service Provider
- NetStream Company for Internet Services
- Coastal Municipalities Water Utility
- Gaza Municipality
- Jabalia Municipality
- Beit Hanun Municipality
- Automated payment application with the company’s seal and customer’s signature verified by the bank.